Diploma in Asian Bridal Hair & Make-up
Asian Bridal Hair and Make-up is a big business and if you have the specialist skills to provide to your clients, this can lead to a lucrative income.
Our Intensive Asian Bridal Hair and Make-up course will help you to distinguish between different types of cultural bridal looks as well as teaching you the techniques required to achieve the desired look. You will learn how to incorporate cultural elements and accessories such as headdress, traditional jewellery and hair pieces in your hairstyle, but you will also be trained to execute different kinds of make-up depending on the bride’s needs. Both Registry and Traditional Evening/Party looks are covered in this course.
- Differentiate between the styles/types of cultural bridal looks: Hindu, Sikh, Islamic weddings
- Traditional Evening Asian Bridal Make-up – Flawless base, eyeshadow, perfectly lined eyes, contouring the face, eyelash application, shaping the lips and filling in eyebrows
- Registry eyes, Mendhi eyes, Smokey eyes and complete Arab eyes with double winged liner and complete Arab look
- Party eye look, adapting glitter to eyes and Walima/Reception make-up look
- How to set a Dupatta and help with Asian Bridal Jewelry and headdress
- Create Party, Mehndi, waleemaand Bridal hairstyling techniques
- Hair pieces, Hair extensions, Padding & Accessorising
All brushes and make-up will be provided.
*Please note that this course will run regardless of a minimum of 1 person or a maximum of 4 people.
- 5 Day Intensive
29/07/2019 - 02/08/2019
9:00 am - 3:30 pm